A Review of BDSwiss’ Binary Options Brokerage
BDSwiss has managed to turn out impressive numbers that prompted us to make concerted efforts towards unraveling the elements that make it so compelling. We narrowed our yardstick to some of the variables that concern traders the most. Based on our findings, we would like to rate BD Swiss on the performance metrics of software quality, bonus offerings and customer support as shown below:
- » Software: 80/100
- » Bonuses: 75/100
- » Customer Support: 90/100
- » Options Choice: 95/100
The BDSwiss software brings you loads of great trading tools alongside a responsive and well-laid interface that has been simplified to make it suitable for traders of all experience levels. The responsiveness of the system makes it a gold standard for binary options brokers. For this reason, BDSwiss scores 80/100 for its fantastic software offering.
Rather than tow the path followed by other brokers by establishing a set bonus structure, BDSwiss goes a different route by offering traders some of the most attractive periodic bonuses and promotions in the industry. This means that BDSwiss bonus offerings are not available on a constant basis. Instead, BDSwiss offers rewards at different times for a limited period. Whenever the promotions are on, they are some of the best in the industry; however, we score BDSwiss 75/100 in this area because the offers are subject to change at any time.
BDSwiss provides excellent customer support services to clients. We found the support personnel to be very professional and well-mannered. Also, there are several means through which traders can contact support 24/7. There’s not one thing you would take away from the broker in this regard, which is why we scored them 95/100.
BDSwiss has a wide selection of asset offerings, with over 250 underlying assets on their lists. The asset listing includes Treasuries and Cryptocurrencies. In the same vein, the platform allows traders to trade six different types of option contracts. BDSwiss does excellently in the options choice category, scoring a high rating of 95/100.
Following its introduction and successful performances in the markets, BDSwiss has had a lot of positives, earning its fair share of popularity among the industry’s elite. This review contains all of the information you need to know about one of the largest brokers in the world today.
BDSwiss is a fully registered and authorized online brokerage firm that is based in Cyprus. The company was founded in 2012 and specializes in financial trading services such as binary options trading, forex trading, as well as CFD trading. BDSwiss is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and operates under CIF license number 199/13. In the same way, BDSwiss is licensed and authorized as an investment company by the Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSC) under license number C116016172. The platform is owned and managed by BDSwiss Holding Plc.
BDSwiss offers its customers several choices of trading options in the industry. The company boasts one of the most comprehensive lists of financial instruments for traders, which is evident by the number of stocks, indices & bonds, forex, and commodities offered for trading. BDSwiss lets traders deal in the following assets:
|Stocks||Forex||Indices and Bonds||Commodities|
Procter & Gamble
Johnson & Johnson
PING AN INSURANCE
Las Vegas Sands
Euro Stoxx 50
Germany 10YR Bond
US 10YR Note
US 30 YR Note
FTSE MIB Future
S&P 500 Future
Bonuses & VIP Programs
As explained above, BDSwiss does not have a set bonus structure. Instead, the company offers periodic bonuses and promotions to clients.
BDSwiss offers one of the most advanced binary options mobile trading platform in the industry. The user-friendly system is equipped with various trading features and has consistently performed above expectations. The application can be downloaded from the Google Play Store for Android devices, as well as Apple App Store for devices powered by iOS.
Deposits and Withdrawals
BDSwiss makes multiple deposit and withdrawal options available to traders to help meet their comfort needs. All deposit and withdrawal activities between the company and the customer is secured with an SSL encryption technology that helps guarantee the security of funds. Traders have the option of running their trading accounts in one of several currencies including the USD (US Dollar), GBP (Great British Pound), EUR (Euro). Others consist of the PLN (Polish Zloty), DKK (Danish Krone), SEK (Swedish Krona), NOK (Norwegian Krone), and CHF (Swiss Franc). Whichever currency you decide to trade with, you can conduct transactions using the following methods:
- » Bank Wire Transfer. Traders on the BDSwiss platform can send and receive money through bank transfers. This process helps provide a more secure environment for you to send and receive funds.
- » Credit/Debit Cards. BDSwiss lets traders use card products such as MasterCard, VISA, and JCB.
BDSwiss process payments instantly, allowing traders to withdraw funds within an hour. Similarly, there are no set withdrawal limits, although the minimum withdrawal amount is 10 units of a trader’s preferred base currency. BDSwiss charges 5% as commission on withdrawals, provided some conditions are met.
BDSwiss’ customer support desk is lively, patient, and helpful. The company provides support to users from different parts of the world through the following channels:
- » BDSwiss lets traders contact support to sort specific trading issues. The company has a marketing email account (email@example.com) and an investor relations email account (firstname.lastname@example.org). For general enquiries, clients can email support at email@example.com.
- » BDSwiss provides fax support to its customers. Traders who prefer this channel of communication can fax the company on +49 (0)691 75 36 86 49.
- » Contact Form. Traders can use an online contact form to message their enquiries.
- » Live Chat. BDSwiss provides a live chat facility to allow traders to use instant messaging to communicate with the support personnel.
- » BDSwiss provides country-specific phone support to traders based in the following countries: Austria (+43 72 0775151), Germany (+49 (0)691 75 36 48 10, +49 800 724 61 09), Spain (+34 91 0602455), Denmark (+45 78 755991), Norway (+47 21 930569), Sweden (+46 81 2410637), Italy (+39 02 87368390), France (+33 17 8900647). Others are Greece (+30 21 12340029), Poland (+48 22 1284958), Slovenia (+38 62 7074116), Finland (+358 93 1583202), United Kingdom (+44 20 37691426), Switzerland (+41 43 5500220), Australia (+61 29 0984771), and South Korea (+82 70 47326757).
Extra Features and Resources
BDSwiss provides traders with the following unique features and resources:
- » BDSwiss provides a simple and straightforward trading platform that features advanced charting tools to help with technical analysis.
- » The company offers an extensive collection of financial instruments, providing traders the opportunity to vary their portfolios for more profits.
- » Education: BDSwiss provides training resources to help inform traders about everything they need to know concerning the financial markets. Traders can take advantage of the equipped trading course and webinars to broaden their knowledge of the workings of the markets and entire financial system.
BDSwiss is a brilliant trading platform with many selling points. It has some presence on all the main financial markets, thanks to an extensive asset list that leaves out not even one attractive financial instrument.
The advantages of BDSwiss include:
- » Licensing and regulation from two jurisdictions.
- » An extensive asset base.
- » The system processes withdrawals within an hour.
- » A responsive customer support desk and broad channels of contact.
The disadvantages of BDSwiss consist of:
- The platform does not support e-wallets, which are fast becoming the preferred withdrawal method for most traders.
- BDSwiss charges commission on certain withdrawals.
Here are some frequently asked questions about the BDSwiss trading system:
What method of deposit and withdrawals are supported by BDSwiss?
BDSwiss allows traders to conduct transactions via bank transfer and credit/debit cards.
What are the minimum and maximum deposit amounts at BDSwiss?
BDSwiss has its minimum deposit requirement set at $200, while there is no set maximum deposit amount.
How fast are withdrawals processed on BDSwiss?
BDSwiss processes withdrawals within an hour.
Is BDSwiss a reliable broker?
Yes. BDSwiss is a legitimate trading system that has been properly registered in many jurisdictions.